It’s been a while. I figured I would try and spice things up and change the look of the blog, and I’m planning to post at least once a week. I have missed this whole blogging thing. God’s up to some good stuff this year, I can feel it.
Talk to you guys soon
— Andy Stanley
If your life has been anything like mine lately, things have been pretty busy. The days go by fast, but the To-Do lists seem to grow. I’m realizing how important it is not to let things and people slip through the cracks. So for now, this will be a daily checklist I make for myself, and I’d encourage you to do the same:
- Thank God for everything you have. I mean really thank Him. Take a good 10-15 minutes out of your day… He deserves at least that.
- Tell your wife, husband, fiance, boyfriend or girlfriend how much they mean to you. Think of something new every day. Re-live old memories, or just tell them how awesome you think they are.
- If you have a kid, NEVER leave without kissing them and telling them how much you love them, even if they’re too young to understand :)
- Touch base with close family members through email, texts and phone calls. Try to manage at least one phone call a week, and if you have a spare hour or so, stop by. It’ll mean so much to them.
- Make sure your close friends feel like close friends. I’m personally working to better this myself. We should never be too busy for each other.
5 easy things that will ensure that the people that mean most to you know you’re always thinking of them. Yes, it could get crazy, but there are simply people in our lives that we shouldn’t let fall through the cracks.